Thursday, March 26, 2009

so i just smile

Ah! Another sad day, another blue day ahead for me to breathe. I don’t know why I need to feel gloomy when there is the word HAPPINESS.

I woke up this morning feeling good, even doing well. I do also start the day with my daily conversation with my Special Friend, Jesus. But then, in a blink of moment, everything just turns to melancholy. And I even don’t know what the cause of this is depression. *sigh*

This is my scenario almost two weeks in a row. Sleep around twelve in the morning, woke up around seven in the daybreak, pray in silence for about five minutes. Then, get my cellphone under my pillow or besides me or where ever I left it before I plunge to deep slumber, read the messages on the screen and reply to some. After some moment of silence, I’ll get out of my messy bed, go directly to the kitchen, and prepare my self with a cup of sweet, invigorating cup of hot aromatic coffee. *again sigh* too routinely.

I’m still drowsy; I’m feeling I’m dreaming with my two eyes wide open. Am I pathetic or what. *sigh* I do admit now that I am pretending that I’m okay. SOMETHING IS WRONG.

I must stop this illusion that there is no lacking piece in the puzzle.

I am missing you to much. But you are elusive. We are now on diverse way brother. *sigh* Where is the pledge we’ve made that distance wont be the hindrance. I’m just missing the feeling that I’m a brother, an older brother to someone (a thing I also never felt t my sibling). When will things back to the way they used to be. Will in return? I doubt but I’m hoping still.  *sigh*

Apparently, I can’t do anything but to stare to this opaqueness. *sigh, sigh, sigh*. Just hope!

Looking deeper to this thing, can there be a sense in being lonely, in being down? I think so…

I guess, without this feeling I can’t appreciate the reality and the taste of blissfulness. Perhaps without feeling lonely, alone, insignificant, I won’t seek and pursue happiness. It seems negative emotions is not negative at all, they give emphasis to the coming wonderful things in life.

And what is the sense of dwelling on those emotions if you have the choice to be happy. There are also good sides in all things. Have an eye for beauty and goodness.

Happiness is not elusive.

Maybe now I’m not okay but sooner or later I’ll be fine.

I’ll let the tears follow and cleanse my heart. . .

Wipe the tears. .  .

And smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment